I love these questions given to us in Sunday School. It is a great list to use during quiet time. Hopefully we have christian friends holding us accountable, but this list helps me to be accountable to myself,also.
• Are you spending time alone with God?
• Is your thought life pure?
• What are you reading these days?
• Are you misusing your power?
• Are you walking in total obedience to God?
• How much time did you spend in prayer this week?
• Did you pray for others in this group?
• Did you put yourself in an awkward situation with a woman?
• At any time did you compromise your integrity?
• What one sin plagued your walk with God this week?
• Did you accomplish your spiritual goals this week?
• Are you giving to the Lord’s work financially?
• How have you demonstrated a servant’s heart?
• Do you treat your peers and coworkers as people loved by God?
• What significant thing did you do for your wife and/or family?
• What was your biggest disappointment? How did you decide to handle it?
• What was your biggest joy? Did you thank God?
• What do you see as your number one need for next week?
• Are you satisfied with the time you spent with the Lord this week?
• Did you take time to show compassion for others in need?
• Did you control your tongue?
• What did you do this week to enhance your relationship with your spouse?
• Did you pray and read God’s Word this week? What did you derive from
• In what ways have you launched out in faith since we last met?
• In what ways has God blessed you this week? And what disappointments
consumed your thoughts this week?
• Did you look at a woman or man in the wrong way?
• How have you been tempted this week? How did you respond?
• How has your relationship with Christ been changing?
• Did you worship in church this week?
• Have you shared your faith this week? How?
• What are you wrestling with in your thought life?
• What have you done for someone else this week?
• Are the “visible“ you and the “real“ you consistent in this
• Have you lied about any of the previous questions?